Zoom ID: 821 5719 3564
Background and Objectives
As a deliverable or as an activity under a deliverable, TC Consultants are required to design and deliver outreach and/or capacity building events, namely, workshops, seminars, TC project missions and, lately, webinars.
This session aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge to plan, prepare and execute an 'Outreach and Capacity Building' event, in accordance to the Bank's standard as well as help you make the most of the readily available tools offered by EBRD. Topics to be discussed include:
- Objectives of organising outreach events.
- Analysing the scope of the engagements.
- Phase by phase planning and execution.
- Assessment of possible risks.
- Available tools for 'virtual' and 'face-to-face' events: Huddle, GlueUp and Zoom.